Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Monday, April 11, 2011

Private Roads and School Vouchers

While riding in my limo on public roads I am jostled about from time to time by the potholes and irregularities of the road. I find this completely unacceptable. I have acquired the land and had my own private road constructed and have hired a crew that is on 24 hour call to maintain my road.
Public roads maybe good enough for the masses but certainly not good enough for me and now that I no longer use public roads, I shouldn't have to pay taxes on them.
I have some friends that are going to use my road exclusively and they shouldn't have to pay taxes for public roads either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a tax payer, how do you feel about this?

How ever you feel, I think you should feel the same way about this...

A school voucher, also called an education voucher, is a certificate issued by the government which parents can apply toward tuition at a private school rather than at the public school to which their child is assigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment